Israel committed a massacre against innocent people in Al-Shijaeyya in Gaza, killing 66 and wounding hundreds
Where is humanity? Where are the people of conscience around the world? Our people in Gaza are being massacred, under genocide operation. #Israel doesn’t differentiate between ages. After many families were massacred including Al-Batsh, Hamad, Ghannam, Al-Haj. This time many families at once were massacred in Al-Shijaeyya.
The families there refused to evacuate their houses, remain dignified in their homes, and reject Israel’s attempt to make them homeless and humiliated with other 60 thousands Palestinians who filled UNRWA schools. Israel’s reaction to people’s steadfastness was randomly shelling their houses with artillery shells, tanks fire and F16 missiles towards the families’ houses who held in between its walls only children, women and elderlies. The Israeli Occupation Forces destroyed houses upon its inhabitants. People’s bodies were buried under the rubble for hours. Israel panned ambulances and media to to reach them, rescue them and let the cries of massacred be heard. In an attempt to veil these crimes Israel committed against the innocent inhabitants of Al-Shijaeyya, they prevented media from being there to document the massacre and let the world be a witness of it.
When the attack started, the inhabitants of Al-Shijaeyya started running barefoot, traumatised while missiles and artillery shells are chasing them for long distances without finding a safe shelter. But there were no secure refuge. A women with her kids stopped to rest under an olive tree. Her 13-year-old child was sitting on her lap when all of a sudden she found her bleeding, killed after she was targeted by tank fire. Traumatised mother started running again with the rest of her children trying to rescue who survived from them.
The Israeli occupation endorsed a two-hour ‘humanitarian’ truce starting from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, to let the ambulances take injured and martyrs bodies. Within these two hours, they continued shelling people who were escaping from inevitable murder, committing a terribly atrocious massacre against our people in Al-Shijaeyya, medics and reporters.
Ambulances hurried to rescue the massacred people there during the two-hour truce, but Israel immediately violated the truce and attacked them. At least two of the medics and reporters were killed. At least nine were wounded.
More than 66 people were killed in a cold blood in Al-Shijaeyya massacre, including 26 children. Gaza hospitals received hundreds of injuries, most of them are children and women. There is a shortage in hospitals, in medical equipments. They cannot accommodate the increasing number of the injured people who are all suffering a critical injuries which threatens more lives with death. Palestinians reporters say that they witnessed huge number of wounded people laying on the floor, because there are not enough hospital beds.
You international activists around the world, especially in Europe and the USA, Israel acts with impunity because of your countries’ silence and unconditional support in all sectors to Israel. Your bias media which inverts between the oppressor and the victim supports Israel to continue massacring our people! Go to streets now and call for an immediate stop to the Palestinian bloodshed! Hold Israel accountable to its uncountable and deadliest crimes against our isolated Palestinian people in besieged Gaza. Call for BDS Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions. Call for cutting ties with Israel. Let them know that their money and taxes is used to support Israel with weapons and war vehicles to kill us in Palestine. We shall not forgive nor forget. We shall keep resisting with all legitimate means that we have as occupied people until justice is done to every drop of blood Palestinians shed across the 66 years of this ongoing occupation.
Names and ages of people who fell victim to Al-Shijaeyya massacre:
- Narmin Rafiq Dyab Ayyad, 19 years old.
- Fidaa Dyab Ayyad, 23 years old.
- Ahmad Sami Deyab Ayyad, 27 years old.
- Osama Rebhe Shehde Ayyad, 32 years old.
- The child Mohammed Ramy Fathi Ayyad, 2 years old.
- The child Mohammed Ashraf Rafiq Ayyad, 5 years old.
- Muna Abderrahman Mahmoud Ayyad, 41 years old.
- Hala Subhy Saady Ayyad, 24 years old.
- The child Ghada Subhy Saady Ayyad, 11 years old.
- The child Shireen Fathi Othman Ayyad, 17 years old.
- Ibrahim Aref Ibrahim Al-Ghalayini, 26 years old
- Mohammed Mohammed Ali Mhareb Jundiyya, 38 years old.
- Alaa Jamaliddin Mohammed Barda, 34 years old.
- Ahmad Ishaq Yousef Al-Ramlawi, 32 years old.
- Ahed Saad Musa Sarsak, 35 years old.
- Adel Abdallah Salim Eslim, 38 years old.
- The child Dima Adel Abdallah Eslim, 2 years old.
- The child Shady Ziyad Hasan Eslim, 15 years old.
- The child Alaa Ziyad Hasan Eslim, 11 years old.
- The child Fady Ziyad Hasam Eslim, 10 years old.
- The child Khalil Ismail Khalil Al-Hayye, 6 years old.
- The child Osama Osama Khalil Al-Hayye, 8 years old.
- Osama Osama Khalil Al-Hayye, 8 years old.
- Hala Saqer Hasan Al-Hayye, 28 years old.
- Osama Khalil Ismail Al-Hayye, 29 years old.
- The child Omar Jamil Subhy Hammouda, 10 years old.
- Wesam Majdy Mohammed Hammouda, 30 years old.
- Yousef Ahmad Younis Mustafa, 62 years old.
- Muna Salman Ahmad Al-Sheikh Khalil, 49 years old.
- The child Heba Hamed Al-Sheikh Khalil, 13 years old.
- The child Samya Hamed Al-Sheikh Khalil, 3 years old.
- Tawfiq Barawi Salem Marshoud, 52 years old.
- The child Marwa Salman Ahmad Al-Sirsawi, 13 years old.
- Maysa Abderrahman Said Al-Sirsawi, 36 years old.
- The child Marwa Salman Ahmad Al-Shirsawi, 13 years old.
- The child Dina Rushdy Omar Hamada, 16 years old.
- Eman Mohammed Ibrahim Hamada, 39 years old.
- Ghada Ibrahim Sulaiman Odwan, 38 years old.
- Ibrahim Salem Jumaa Al-Sahabany, 20 years old.
- Israa Yasi Atiya Hamdiyya, 28 years old.
- Akram Mohammed Ali Al-Sakafi, 63 years old.
- The child Eman Khalil Abed Ammar, 9 years old.
- Tala Akram Ahman Al-Atwi, 7 years old.
- Kaled Ryad Mohammed Hamad, 25 years old.
- Khadija Ali Musa Shhada, 62 years old.
- Khalil Salem Ibrahim Musbeh, 53 years old.
- Aysha Ali Mahmoud Zayed, 54 years old.
- Abderrahman Akram Mohammed Al-Skafi, 22 years old.
- Esam Atehhe Said Al-Skafi, 26 years old.
- Musab Salaheddim Al-Skafi, 27 years old.
- Ali Mohammed Hasan Al-Skafi, 27 years old.
- Mohammed Hasan Mohammed Al-Skafi, 53 years old.
- Abderrahman Abderrazq Abderrahman Al-Sheikh Khalil, 24 years old.
- Abdallah Mansoor Redwan Amarah, 23 years old.
- Abedrabo Ahman Mohammed Rayed, 58 years old.
- Fatma Abderrahim AbdelQadir Abu Ammouna, 55 years old.
- Fahmy Abdel-Aziz Saad Abu Said, 29 years old.
- Mohammed Raed Ehsan Akkila, 19 years old.
- The child Marah Shaker Ahmad Al-Jammal, 11 years old.
- Marwan Muneir Saleh Qunfud, 23 years old.
- Yousef Salem Habib, 26 years old.
- Tareq Fayiq Hajjaj, 22 years old.
- Ahmad Ziyad Hajjaj, 21 years old.
- Musaab Nafez Al-Ejla, 30 years old.
Resistance until freedom, justice and equality. Glory for the martyrs! Down with #zionism!
Dear sister, my family is crying now with you and your people. There were pro-Palestinian demonstrations in our capital Sarajevo yesterday.Our harts and souls are with you. We can’t do much more…that’s the worst. It’s like watching our war again.
I saw the video, that SOB Abbas, having his big public iftar with the turkish president…But i told you, we saw all that in the 1992-1995.’s war here in Bosnia. Demonstrations, rich Arabs and Turks “collecting money for our cause” (all of that money finally went to our abbases and traitors, nothing to our army).,etc. They won’t help you, nor they meant to help us.
We do only pray for you all, your family, your nation and you, all this time.
We won’t stop, don’t you even think of stoping too.
Love from Bosnia!
July 20, 2014 at 6:53 pm
For palestine forever…….
July 20, 2014 at 10:24 pm
May god show love and care to all the people of Gaza. We all are praying for this massacre to end soon.
July 21, 2014 at 8:07 am
Salam Shahd! Many people in the West support and empathise with the people of Gaza at this time. But we have a problem: our governments, media and vested interests have their own ideas, and foreign policy is not under democratic control. This is big and serious, but it’s not going to get solved in the short-term, while the atrocities in Gaza are taking place. So there are many people here who feel frustrated, keeping quieter than we should. But there are many people praying for you, and something is happening underneath. With all the problems going on in Syria, Iraq, Egypt and elsewhere, people forgot Palestine and it got pushed down the ‘public concern list’. It’s now back up again, at least for ordinary people. But our media have successfully hoodwinked people into believing that Israel and the Palestinians are equal partners in conflict, and it is this fundamental dishonesty that needs to change. But remember, there is a lot of solidarity amongst many of the ordinary people of the West (especially younger people). Allah be with you in your time of need, and bless you – yourself and all of your people. Palden.
July 21, 2014 at 1:17 pm
Shahd, my heart, my tears and my anger are with you. My government is heartless and blind if they think Israel has cause to kill so many innocent people because of a few rockets from Hamas. Hamas is right to ask for Gaza to have its borders returned to its control and free access in and out of its people, goods and exports and to have its citizens treated as all others are on this planet. You are being slaughtered like sheep in a pen. It is disgusting and shameful. there was a huge demonstration in london for you at the weekend and in france and other western capitals….but the governments are blinded by Israel’s rhetoric of self defence….which is outrageous. We all continue to try to persude our useless governments to act in your defence. The Israeli government will never get peace this way. they are genocidal and have the taste or the blood of the innocents. I pray you will all stay safe and that they will be made to stop….but Hamas is right to ask for Israel to grant them basic rights like every other country.
July 21, 2014 at 3:27 pm
I hope that one day the israeli zionists be punished for this.
July 21, 2014 at 10:03 pm
Kashmir is with you Gaza… In Sha Allah innocence will defeat hatred …
July 21, 2014 at 11:37 pm
My heart and prayers go out to you, and all of the people of Gaza. I am a university student in the US, and we are protesting in cities big and small across the country. My fellow students and I are appalled by the tragic loss of innocent life in Gaza. It is not the people who are not in solidarity with you, but rather our media and government that grossly ignoring the Palestinian people. Some US media outlets are not even broadcasting the protests going on in their own communities. Palden in very correct in what he said about the government essentially not representing the opinion of the people. Palden is also, unfortunately, correct about how this is not going to be fixed over night. Students like myself are here to be the voice for the people of Gaza who have lost theirs.
Please be safe,
You, and the people of Gaza are in my thoughts and prayers,
July 22, 2014 at 1:24 am
Thank you for reporting the truth about events in your homeland. We seldom get this news here. Take care of yourself!
July 22, 2014 at 3:45 pm
First off, you need to look up the definition of ‘genocide’ for this is not it. That word sounds great for propaganda purposes but distorts truth. What this is, is war. This is what it is always like, women, kids, innocents die which is why most people try to avoid a war. If the people didn’t leave the homes when they were warned (I mean if it was genocide, would there be a warning? No.) whose fault is that? Both sides share some blame in the conflict erupting. Israel with its stalled peace process and Hamas lobbing rockets non-stop into Israel. The fact that Hamas fails to kill people doesn’t mean they haven’t tried. They try to kill women and children but fail. War is NEVER proportional nor fair. Whenever people there reach the point they want to stop bragging about martyrs and worry more about living; whenever they reach the point that they own up to their own responsibility in the situation and quit treating war like it is a game; then and only then will you have a chance to resolve the conflict in a peaceful situation. Until then, I’m afraid your situation will grow more peril. I say this with no malice and hope you and your family stay safe in the current conflict. Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
July 24, 2014 at 3:49 am
@Jett I’ll pray to Allah to make you feel a little bit of “war” in your own house. Don’t you worry, just a little unproportional and unfair one-i won’t ask for something unusual. And you know what, you are right- the war IS NOT really nothing like this genocide in Gaza. Thanks for pointing that out. And i’ll pray that you’ll get even the warning for your war, just to evade any possible confusion in your head. And i say this with no malice, it’s a great way to learn things, you’ll see! :-) And don’t you use “assalamu alaikum” here, you little SOJ, better say “good morning, tel aviv”. You should enjoy every single moment now, dear, ’cause the rest will be..fire.
July 25, 2014 at 8:56 am
Pingback: More than 220 Ukrainian Jewish immigrants land in the Occupied Palestine | News-Press-Liberty With Responsibility!
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.
November 26, 2015 at 8:49 am
Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
…. where’s the world demanding that this stops?? The genocide continues unabated! #FreePalestine …..
November 26, 2015 at 3:34 pm